Comments

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Monday (Tuesday) Update: March 26

Posted by at 12:50 Read our previous post
Whoops, I forgot to do an update yesterday! Last week I was in Halifax for a few days, so my diet pretty much went right out the window. When I came home I felt very blah and like I needed to be recharged so I decided to take the rest of the week off as well. I felt like I needed several days to eat lots of food to bring my metabolism back up so this week when I cut my calories back again it will have more of an effect. I know that my metabolism has lowered a significant amount because most days I don't even come close to meeting my 1200 daily minimum. So in order to prevent long term damage, I stuffed my face for a few days. And it worked! By Sunday, after a full week of not counting calories or watching what I ate, I had gained back one pound, with little to no difference the last few days of the week. And then yesterday I was right back on the wagon.

Current Weight: 157.2 lbs

I was happy with this week, though I do look forward to being back on the wagon. I'm planning on doing the reset of my metabolism every weekend, and I'm interested to see the effect this will have on my weight loss.

My mom and I also started the C25K program, and are hoping to run a 5k marathon some time this summer! The days are longer and the weather is finally starting to get nicer, so I'm looking forward to being active and outside again.

As for last week's goals, the dietary ones kind of went out the window, but I didn't spend any more money! So that's always a bonus.

This week's goals:
- Continue with C25K, 3-4 times this week.
- Continue monitoring sugar intake.
- Boost metabolism on weekend, with high calories not just 'bad' food.
- Ride 3-4 times.

 
March 2013
Size 11 Wranglers from the summer




No comments:

Post a Comment

© { spurs & curves } is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template