Comments

Monday 18 March 2013

Monday Update: March 18

Posted by at 09:25 Read our previous post
Well, this past week has been a rather uneventful one. But then so is just about every week lately! I had a somewhat difficult time diet-wise this week, and gave myself a cheat meal on Thursday night. I've found my hunger dropping off lately, and it's been hard to even meet my 1200 calorie goal. I'm worried about introducing some higher calorie meals into my plan, just because I don't want to fall off of any bandwagons! We'll see what this week brings.

I'm in Halifax for the next few days, so this morning I didn't get a chance to weigh myself with my usual scale. However I did it yesterday to keep track!

Current weight (Sunday, March 17): 158.0 lbs.

I was happy with my progress this week, and really started to notice a difference in my hips and stomach. My clothes are really starting to fit differently. Today I even bought a new skirt and it was a size small!

As for my other goals for the week, I met them all except for the exercise one - I really need to stop being so lazy. Oh, and it's been nearly impossible for me not to think about grad school! I only went over my sugar intake once this week, so I was really happy about that!

This week's goals:
- Stop spending money! You are poor, please remember that. Your shopping addiction will get over it. Maybe.
- Have a cheat that satisfies cravings but doesn't make me feel heavy and blah afterwards.
- Keep monitoring sugar intake.
- Increased amount of vegetables in diet.

Left: March 17, 2013
Right: New skirt bought March 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

© { spurs & curves } is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template