Comments

Monday 11 March 2013

Monday Update: March 11

Posted by at 09:43 Read our previous post
I decided last week that I was going to start doing weekly updates to keep both everyone informed and myself accountable. The original plan was to start doing them on Sundays, but before I knew it yesterday was over and I hadn't even opened up my laptop! So Mondays it is.

Current weight: 160.6 lbs

My first goal weight was 160.0 lbs, which I hit on Friday! This was super exciting because I cannot remember the last time I weighed this little. However Sunday was a cheat day, and I'm still feeling bloated from all of the popcorn, garlic fingers, and peanut butter cups I ate. It was worth it though! I was starting to go a little crazy on my diet and I needed the break. I can really feel the difference in my body when I cheat though, last night before bed I felt overstuffed and just plain blah - maybe next time I'll scale back a little bit!

My next goal weight is a big one - 145 lbs. My ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 140 and 145 lbs, and I'm planning on reevaluating once I reach 145 lbs. I want to stay healthy for my height and bone structure, but I also want to feel good and confident about my body.

In the last week, I've really been trying to stay calm and not stress about life. I've been waiting to hear back from school about getting accepted into a graduate program and the longer it goes on, the harder it is to focus on anything else. One of the main reasons I started this blog was to keep my mind active and focused on something while I wait. I've been writing a lot (you guys don't even want to know how many drafts of posts I have saved!) and starting to get my horse back in shape. I think he's pretty happy about the weight loss, too!

Just a short post today, but I'll leave you with my goals for next week:
- One cheat meal, not a cheat day.
- Ride at least 4 times.
- Exercise 6 days (go for a run, walk the dog, use the stationary bike).
- Pay closer attention to sugar intake.
- Try not to think about grad school!

What are some of your goals for the week? Long-term? Let me know, I'd love to hear them!

March 11, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becca,
    I have been following blogs keep up great work with weight lose and like hearing what you have to say. winter months for me make me have winter blues but last night I found myself looking for healthier recipes and today I started exercising felt nice get muscles moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Goal for week is get out to top hat on wednesday night with buddy haven't seen in long time have a steak dinner where $2 goes to Walk for Muscular Dystrophy :)

    ReplyDelete

© { spurs & curves } is powered by Blogger - Template designed by Stramaxon - Best SEO Template